Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog #12- The End?

                       


                               So for a while now, I have been posting all about what happened. But my time on this blog might be cut short. Just maybe. So might as well tell y'all what might happen. So I have plans to continue this project of mine. It's interesting how people have reacted towards my projects. Some in awe, others just criticizing my work. But all of them had something against me in the beginning: doubt. Most people thought I would never make certain things, and the amount of time given to me wasn't enough. That's why I will continue on after school is over. What's the point of giving up a project that can inspire someone to ignore self doubt, to improve upon themselves, and learn off of other's teachings; building upon it. So this may not be the end after all, just more time to work on something I think is worth my time. A water balloon launcher, an iron man suit, and more. To create what was once trash, to build a better building on top of ruins.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment