Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog #10 time to get some duct tape!

Yesterday my partner finally told me why i needed to buy duct tape. He said that he was making a sombrero out of duct tape. Hopefully during the rest of the week i can buy some and if not i will go this weekend. i think that i will get some money so that i can get a few roles of this tape. Now time for the colors he told me  i needed to get: the common colors like grey, black, blue, etc. During the two weeks i got about half a bag of aluminum and plastic i could get much because i had to pick up my brother from school so that took a ton of time from my schedule. But on the other hand i still managed to save up on a little money for my partner's duct tape. About two days ago he told me that he finished the car by him self witch made me feel bad because i only helped him once. And for that i give him all the credit because he did it not me, but he also told me that when his sister took it for a spin, it broke. hopefully this the type of duct tape i can get him so good luck to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment