Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog #10- Finished Cart

                   
                 Josue:
                             
                              So after months of looking for the right materials, building, planning, and injuring myself, I managed to build a cart. Using the base of a bed, wood planks, bike wheels, and lots of screws, the cart was alive since 5/4/14. But this poor cart met it's untimely end. While testing if it worked, my sister got onto the cart and started jumping on it. We heard a crack and the cart broke from the middle. I was devastated, but there was some success in its early demise. It proved that I can create something somewhat complicated and planning should be thought out more. But I'm not going to stop here. Using its parts, I stripped of its wood, nails, and anything else still intact and of use to prepare something that by comparison to the cart, it would be amazing. Completion would be somewhere in August, which would also mean months after the end of this project. Why stop making stuff? It would be like giving up inspiring, and to inspire is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment