Friday, April 18, 2014

Blog #9-Bicycle Change-Up


         So I was given a trashed up bike that was going to be recycled for metal. It was in bad shape, but still usable. So I began working on the bike. It took hours for the tires alone, but when I finished, I was able to ride the bike. But something that didn't seem right was the design. I didn't really like it, so an idea hit me. I should use colored duct tape to design the bike. So after much thought and consideration, I finally figured out what design to use. My favorite color, green, combined with a legendary entity of great power, and a hint of creativity, gave birth to my newly designed bike. And it's still not done. I've discovered some flaws in it, but once it's truly done, it will totally look awesome.











No comments:

Post a Comment