Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blog 1-The Beginning

Marcos:
                     Me and my partner Josue are going to start recycling all that this recyclable such as plastic aluminum, cardboard, metals and many more. Also we are going to create different kinds of creations, mostly made of recyclables. This would help our neighborhood, schools and community. By recycling we can reduce all of the trash from our community and at the same time we are making the place green. My partner and I are looking for plastic, aluminum, glass. Then once we are done we'll expand our ideas to do more.   
Josue:
          Hello everyone. My name is Josue. Me and my partner have decided to work together to use recyclables to make things. Some might be big, and others might be small. But the important thing is to find things that people would find unusable into something reusable. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment