Monday, March 10, 2014

Blog #5- When Opportunity knocks.....

So I was pretty bored one day eating at the table. So bored that I was going through the mail I fetched. Out of a magazine published by Anaheim, which gives the community daily and upcoming events news, something caught my eye( realizing now as I type that would really hurt). A future event is going to be held at Muzeo in April. This event involves creating art using recycling materials. I believe it was called "Trashartist" or something like that. It was unbelievable! Immediately, my mind began reeling for ideas, reaching into the great depths of my mind and getting ready to present them to my partner. Of course there's a catch: postponing our earlier project for something with a sooner deadline: April 1, 2014. I have an idea on how and it involves time-traveling into Anaheim's history........and soda cans........lots and lots of soda cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment